Facial Fat Transfer
Also known as Fat Grafting or Fat Injection
A fat grafting procedure transfers fat from areas in which you have excess fat, such as the outer thighs, hips, or stomach and injects it into areas that may be lacking in volume, such as your cheek, brow, and lip to create an overall more youthful appearance. This safe, long-lasting, well-tolerated procedure produces natural-looking results. The procedure is performed under local anesthesia and/or light IV Sedation and recovery time is usually only a few days.
When to Consider Fat Transfer
As we age, the face loses volume, which gives a hollow look to the cheeks and mid face. A facial fat transfer works to restore an overall more youthful appearance by putting volume back in those areas that have sunken or creased with the normal aging process. You should consider a facial fat transfer if:
- If you have facial areas that appear creased and sunken
- If you desire more permanent correction than is provided by temporary fillers
- If you wish to have a more youthful appearance in your face
- If the natural aging process has left you looking hollow or gaunt
Who Is A Good Candidate?
- Women and Men
- Age 35 to 65 (or older if you are healthy)
- Generally in good health
- Desires more youthful face
How Much Does It Cost?
At Maningas Cosmetic Surgery in Joplin, MO and Bella Vista, AR, our fat transfer procedures begin at about $3,400. Your all-inclusive quote will cover the surgeon’s fee, anesthesia costs, the facility fee for the operating room, and any supplies that may be needed. Post-operative visits are also included in the total price.